Sunday, April 01, 2007

yesterday I had to be a server,and god it was damn busy.I think everyone just got their salary and it was a public holiday that's why so many people came to dine in.I broke a glass because I was slamming...haha. after work,nick picked me up.we went to mong's house to play mahjong.I sat in between nick and mong.nick won the first round,but after that mong kept on winning.it all started because he said that he won't cheng me...haha =p soI was good luck for mong than nick,who ask him to be so mean to me..haha

went to work today at 11am,hehe then I get to go back at 9pm.I went for break at 2pm,waited till 2.30pm for nick,john and mong.we went to paddington's house of pancakes for lunch.I cheng them la cause I just got my salary too.god..I need to wake up early tomorrow for college....argh

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!