Tuesday, March 27, 2007

so nice today,I got a parking space right in front of proX haha...went for my pre-u briefing.oh my god I got classes every day!! sob sob =( then it's only thinking skills,malaysian studies,law,and accounting.I haven't decided on the 3rd subject...sheat...(thinking skills and malaysian studies is a must) aih...somemore they are not counted in exams.so troublesome,good for nothing but stress me more.after the briefing finished I went to nick's house,watch anime.after that I got restless and started to kacau him...haha in the end we were wrestling but he cheated he bit me on my arm.now it's blue-black =( I went back home around 2.30pm,ordered pizza.nick came over cause he wanted to eat too.

not long after that andrew and john came too,I don't know for what but yeah they came.after eating around 3 something.they all left,and me too.anyways there were people fixing the new air-con in my house,so I also had to wait for them to leave before I go out.I drove to the curve to meet rachel,sheryl,leann and rachel's ns fren 'ching ching' in red box.haha...karaoke in the daylight.yes we sang and sang till 6pm something.I left first with leann because I had to go.when me and leann got to the parking lot,for a minute I panicked because I forgot where I parked my car.somemore my car isn't automatic so I cant like unlock it from a distance to hear where the sound is coming from.but no worries suddenly my memory came back to me and I found my car...haha.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!