Saturday, April 21, 2007

yesterday after college at 12pm,I went to sunway piramid for ice skating.john fetched me to college,so that later we all go in 1 car.me and mong were in john's car,then we went to pick up suet yee.apparently john knows suet yee's older sister or some sort.we reached there earlier than leann and sher lyn.their college so near but they were late =.= me,mong and john went in first because both of them leaving at 2.30pm.mong was teaching me turns,like the 360 and 180 degree turns.crap now I have to pay him for ice skating tuition fees and the membership fees too...haha.

I injured my leg and hand.first was because I ter-pull john down,so when I fell he fell too but his leg hit my leg.so now it's like swallon.then the second one was cause I was facing backwards and lost my balance.I fell on my ass and hand,so I think I hurt the joint on my wrist.oh,leann and sher lyn improved.sher lyn don't have to hold the sides anymore and leann can slide a liltle instead of like walking.sheryl and rachel only came around 2 something.me and rachel just like couldn't stop,we kept on skating till 5pm.that's the time when they clean the ice.we bought food,then went back.I had apple pie,rachel had banana pie and leann had mcflurry.we actually had plans to sleepover suet yee's house but don't know why suet yee said can't,so we changed venue to rachel's house.

I had dinner with my sister and mum at mcd centerpoint,my sister had violin class at 7.30pm.I saw mong and john at pizza uno,so I just hang out with them till 8pm.after dinner,I went home to pack my stuff and fetch leann.we went to sher lyn's house to play mahjong.play until sien of playing,sheryl came around 10 something pm.we went to fetch suet yee at 11.20pm because she said she might no be able to come because it was so late already.we had to rush there.we went to murni's at ss2 for supper.rachel and alina met us there because they were from hartamas after their cell group.the food there is ok,we all had ribena...haha.

we went back to rachel's house around 1am.she showed us the actor she want to marry now.she so happen has dump lee hom because he got a girlfriend...haha.rachel is weird =p no offence,but it's true( you know it too ok rachel ) she's hoping on day she will like meet him on a street and he will fall in love with her,give her banana pie and live happily ever after...haha.we just talk and talk and talk non-stop about stuff till 4am.

I actually woke up at 8am, don't know why but I went back to sleep.I was like "okay sleep for another hour then got to go home"but I ended sleeping till 10am because my mum called.lucky thing she call or else I will sleep till late afternoon.rachel's room was so cold nad dark,couldn't tell if it was daylight...haha.went back early cause I had to go out and had branch with my family because this is the only saturday after so long that I am not working.wait...there are saturday's that I didn't work but those I was sick =p

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!