Saturday, April 28, 2007

yesterday I went out for dinner at william's with rachel,sher lyn,sheryl,helena and leann.we only went at 8pm because sheryl overslept..haha.rachel drove,on the way there...well rachel wasn't sure how to get there.so we were like telling her how to...practically arguing in the car.so funny because rachel don't know whether to go down the tunnel or not at uptown.then halfway arguing,leann was like "eh sarveen!" we all scream when we saw him and ashwin driving beside rachel's car.they asked us where we going and all and said that they would join us.after that an accident almost happen.they all blame me,they say things like this only happen when I am in the car with them.

examples>>>
1. sheryl beat the red light twice because I was in the car
2. rachel also beat the red light when I was in the car
3. sheryl reversed all the back to get a parking in ou
4. rachel almost knock in to a car in front on the way back from ice skating...yesterday outing,almost knock into the side,back from mr.willie's tuition (that's not really my fault,she was looking at wong lee hom's billboard..I was just so happen to be in the car too)

anyways...yeah we went to william's to eat.sarveen and ashwin never showed up.the food looked so good,we wanted to order everything but we couldn't because we were so full because the portion of the dishes was quite big.we wanted to visit mr.willie but he said he wasn't in.we didn't believe him,so after dinner we went to his house to stalk on his house.if he was out we actually decided to wait for him to come back.when we got there,his house was like in darkness...so we kinda believe he was out.so we decided to wait.we parked into his house,waiting until we saw his wife walking in the garden looking at us.she was like wondering who are we and what were we doing in front of her house.so we were there for only a few minutes.

we went back to rachel's house to play pictionary because rachel wanted to play.she asked kong to come,because she said kong has being bugging her to play that game for a few months already.the first thing he asked was "is Jo-Ann there?" =.= rachel answered "maybe".then I got a sms from him saying "are you at rachel's house?" I replied him "no,why?".he didn't reply me back,anyways I wasn't lying....I really wasn't in rachel's house....YET...was on the way la...hehe

well..yeah we played pictionary,me and sher lyn in 1 team..rachel with leann,helena with sheryl.me,helena and rachel couldn't be in the same team because we were told we were aggresive?? haha..oh well..the game got us all go damn excited.I seriously mean EXCITED,we were screaming so loud like nobody's business.we all also had one heck of a good laughter because of the game.rachel was so excited that she accidently hit me,because I was behind of her.anyways in the end,rachel and leann won.we all went back after that because it was pass midnight already and we were all sleepy.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!