Tuesday, April 03, 2007

yesterday I had lunch with a few of my classmates at the coffee shop near college.I also got my student card yesterday but the picture was so ugly,knowing how I am yellow already..the picture effect made it worse.after college I went to mong's house,john was already there.then nick and andrew came also.we played mahjong..haha.john lost like shit.nick didn't attend classes today,lionel finally to start this intake.lionel didn't tell nick because he wanted to surprise him by appearing in nick's class but in the end he was the one that got punk'ed...cause nick didn't attend...haha.left mong's house at around 6.30pm there,nick sent me home.

today I fetched nick and lionel to college,also had to sent nick's grandma to devis's corner to buy food I think.I had to because nick wasn't driving.our classes only started at 10am and ends at 12pm.after class we had lunch at cafe dj.after that I went back for my 1pm class and they went cc.I was suppose to send them back if they had no class later in the afternoon but I had not enough time to do so.so they went cc then andrew sent them home.in my accounts class I felt so tired,I was like nearly dosing off.I had classes till 6pm actually but malaysian studies was canceled so I went back earlier.it started raining,so I couldn't get to my car.

I parked outside college,in front of mong's house (it's damn far) to avoid summons and parking meters.those JPJ officers only write summons to cars that parked near the college.my classmate was nice enough to drive me to my car though,so I didn't have to wait for the rain to stop.

I went out dinner at bbq plaza with nick,andrew and lionel...haha it's mine and andrew's favourite place to eat.the set we ordered came with 3 bowls of rice but we had to add extra 6 more bowls of rice...haha we are all pigs.we walked to ou because andrew didn't want to drive there due to the traffic.after dinner it was raining again,so we had to wait till the rain stops.we left ou around 9.30pm,we walked back.don't know why but this lionel and andrew walked damn fast.they were damn ahead of me and nick.as we reach our house,lionel and andrew quickly hopped into the car and purposely drove away without nick.they did come back eventually after that to pick up nick.they really nothing else to do...haha

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!