Friday, May 04, 2007

so I decided to take pictures at college yesterday and so happened that nick,lionel and lee has to study for exams next week.so yeah look at the use of the library/discussion center at kdu.nice place right...back to the topic...so yeah,this it was we do at college....we study...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
yeah right...!!!...sure we do study

and then it's like a virus...so contagious,it spreads to lionel because he's so easily distracted...haha

after that we were camwhoring
me and liyana

jany,me,liyana

after college,at night me,leann,suet yee,kk and sher lyn went to ou to watch spiderman!!! free tickets!!! weeeee~ we had dinner first at bbq plaza,sue only had like 1 piece of the pork because she said it tasted weird..oh well it's suet yee.after that we went to redeem our free popcorn,we were told that we can.then as we were queuing up to get our popcorn,the person says that we cant because there was some kinda wrong information.so we didn't,we bought snack and drinks and went in.after that when kk went out to check properly what was going on,he called us and said that we can redeem the free popcorns WITH DRINKS =.= we ALREADY bought our drinks...sigh.so we had 2 extra drinks.by the way,kk was only so willingly to go check for the popcorn because he has already watched the movie,it was his second time watching it.

today we all camwhored again after thinking skills class in the cafeteria.seriously we were that bored.anyways after that I left and went home.took a nap because I slept at 1am yesterday.then I went over to nick's house and then went out for lunch.

shereen and me at the cafeteria
me,liyana and stephanie
shereen,me,liyana,stephanie
khayum and yvonne

see what I am trying to say?this is seriously what we do in college...haha

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!